Whoa. The last post was made on June 5 and here I am two full months later. Granted, an entire film festival has come, been enjoyed by many, and gone. Two of four cities on our White Rooster Theatre MONARITA tour are now behind us (albeit with great reviews and an Outstanding Ensemble citation from NOW Magazine in Toronto) and fundraising and publicity for the final two cities is underway. So I've been busy.
What I can tell you is that by the end of June, a lighter month for volunteer hours because there were so many full time work demands (just a measly 23 hours), I had logged a total of 378 hours in the first 6 months of 2011.
July was a similar story to June with 33.5 hours, but I suspect, from what I have noted in the first week alone, that August will see another peak in volunteer activity. Summer days may be hazy but they are far, far from lazy. Catching up on all the promises of "I'll get to that in August" should be incentive enough to get the job underway...
Until then,
Keep on Logging,
Ruth
No comments:
Post a Comment